Monday, August 30, 2010

"I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter"

New Taylor Swift song rocking my soul right now. That line couldn't describe things more perfectly.

I have lots to update! I will start with last Monday!
My wonderful super stellar boyfriend surprised me Monday evening, by planning a celebration for me, in anticipation of me getting my braces off on Tuesday.
I came home to a bottle of red wine, special chocolate truffles, Jack Johnson on the record player and dinner at Aroma! Can you believe this guy? I still can't believe how lucky I am!
Dinner was incredible, the whole date night was outstanding.
A wonderful, amazing Monday evening.

Tuesday was the big day! I finally got my braces removed forever! It feels pretty weird even now, and I still haven't gotten used to seeing myself in the mirror, but regardless of that, it is still pretty wicked to be braces free! I no longer look like a 14 year old! Yippie!

More updates to follow with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment