Monday, May 10, 2010

" Loving you lots and lots"


Hmm it would appear that I have been neglecting my blog, let me give you a run down of the last little while...

Friday night we were inundated by sever winds and thunderstorms and decided to put the kobosh on our plans to hot yoga it up, and ran to Rainbow to see "Iron Man 2", it was everything I expected it to be I enjoyed it quite a bit, if you liked the first one, you'll enjoy the second!

Saturday we hid from the horrible weather and eventually met up with Katie and Andrew to take Bette and Ed out for Mothers day dinner at Kelseys. The service and food were horrible, but the company was fantastic!

Sunday we went to Joanne's for Mother's day brunch - which thanks to Jen ended up being more like Mothers day late lunch ha ha, but it was worth the wait, and we had another fantastic family day with everyone!
When we returned home, where our apartment was freezing, we decided to kill time at Rainbow, before Sunday night yoga and see "Date Night" again, it was worth the 4.00 to re watch a movie to stay warm. They turned the heat off in the building early this year, because it has been so unseasonably warm - no one expected that we would get a week of rain followed by a weekend of snow, so our apartment was very cold and we had no way to warm it up! Anyway, we followed up the movie with some hot yoga! We finally made it out together! I go on a semi regular basis, but Colin hasn't been with me in over a year! So, it was fantastic to get back in the moksha studio!

Also totally unrelated, but we picked up some TVP (textured vegetable protein) this weekend, at the suggestion of my sister in law, I will follow up with how that turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment